Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,491 (€1,830) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)