Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,395 (€1,670) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)