Cost of living in León, Nicaragua vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02158 JOD / NIO
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,009 (46,752 C$) in León.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €258 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens, Georgia costs $29,155 (about 3 hours ago)