Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 85% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,038 (€2,441) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eskişehir Province costs 80,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)