Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01374 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,304 (Php94,947) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)