Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 58% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,054 (€2,466) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)