Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.940 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,829 (£1,945) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)