Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.992 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,076 (£2,091) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)