Cost of living in Le Havre, France vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 23% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,604 (€1,970) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)