Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,452 (€1,746) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)