Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,710 (€2,050) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (12 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)