Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 36% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,494 (€1,713) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)