Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 17% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,080 ($1,523) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)