Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.711 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 17% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,078 ($1,517) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)