Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 977 (1,376 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)