Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,070 (1,511 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)