Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / PAB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,079 (1,521 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)