Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.807 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,597 (€1,979) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)