Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,664 (€1,990) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)