Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01490 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,064 (RD$ 71,433) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)