Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01500 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 984 (RD$ 65,621) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)