Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.804 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 24% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,484 (€1,845) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Amman costs Dinar 0.300 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)