Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00534 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 843 (₨158,026) in Larkana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (39 minutes ago)