Cost of living in Larisa, Greece vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,282 (€1,582) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)