Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,411 (€1,727) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)