Cost of living in Lahti, Finland vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 54% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,848 (€2,318) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)