Cost of living in Lahti, Finland vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.803 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 55% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,705 (€2,122) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)