Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00613 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 742 (₨120,953) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (22 minutes ago)