Cost of living in Lahad Datu, Malaysia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17158 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahad Datu (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 996 (RM5,806) in Lahad Datu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Posadas costs ARS $50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 82,410 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 2 hours ago)