Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00196 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,203 (614,321 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)