Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21001 JOD / PGK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,397 (6,654 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)