Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21484 JOD / PGK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,295 (6,027 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)