Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22299 JOD / PGK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,452 (6,510 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (32 minutes ago)