Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01807 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 746 (ARS $41,266) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)