Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10270 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,019 ($b9,924) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (44 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)