Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10322 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,121 ($b10,863) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)