Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 25% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,622 ($2,291) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (28 minutes ago)