Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02950 JOD / HNL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,026 (L 34,766) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)