Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.803 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 22% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,460 (€1,819) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 5,800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)