Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,584 (€1,945) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Salvador costs R$ 9 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)