Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,609 (€1,936) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)