Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.339 JOD / KWD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 46% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,751 (Dinar 749) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)