Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.344 JOD / KWD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 67% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,002 (Dinar 854) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)