Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.344 JOD / KWD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 46% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,754 (Dinar 748) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)