Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.330 JOD / KWD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 45% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,885 (Dinar 809) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)