Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00850 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,116 (Taka 131,289) in Kushtia.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)