Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10220 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 17% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 999 (9,773元) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)