Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15079 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,748 (GH₵11,595) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $661 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)