Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00639 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,805 (¥282,456) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)