Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17263 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,101 (RM6,380) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)