Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17020 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,290 (RM7,578) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)