Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18044 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,165 (RM6,458) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)