Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17056 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,049 (RM6,149) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (about 1 hour ago)