Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,962 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17292 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,058 (RM6,117) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)