Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20389 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,051 (5,156 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)