Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18791 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,270 (6,757 zł) in Kraków.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)