Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09081 JOD / HKD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 112% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,758 (HK$30,367) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 3 hours ago)