Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09038 JOD / HKD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 109% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,712 (HK$30,010) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lagos costs 12,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Howrah costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)