Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,324 (1,040,755 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)