Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,366 (1,026,571 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 2 hours ago)