Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16465 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,061 (RM6,443) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)