Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17311 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,303 (RM7,529) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,800 (about 2 hours ago)