Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17058 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,219 (RM7,145) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)