Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16928 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 940 (RM5,551) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (39 minutes ago)