Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16744 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,012 (RM6,043) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (32 minutes ago)