Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01117 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 795 (руб 71,171) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $661 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (42 minutes ago)