Cost of living in Korçë, Albania vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 36% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,493 (228,927 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)