Cost of living in Kollam, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00994 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 910 (₨91,543) in Kollam.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 4 hours ago)