Cost of living in Kolhapur, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01000 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 792 (₨79,217) in Kolhapur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)