Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01101 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 897 (₨81,470) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)