Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01035 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 735 (₨70,963) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)