Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 JOD / UZS *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 34% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 864 (5,043,042 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)