Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00666 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,189 (¥328,841) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (28 minutes ago)