Cost of living in Kochi, Japan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00627 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,548 (¥246,877) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)