Cost of living in Kochi, Japan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00635 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,436 (¥226,272) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pattaya costs 100,000 ฿ (about 5 hours ago)