Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00665 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,342 (¥201,786) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)