Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.801 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,594 (€1,989) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 354,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)