Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,746 (€2,011) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (43 minutes ago)