Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02134 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,404 (65,783 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)