Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.875 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,236 (€1,413) in Klaipėda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)